- Panzerworld >
- German Armor Camouflage
- History of the the colors and patterns used on German armor, from the pre-war Reichwehr to the end of Second World War.
- Tactical Numbers
- Explanation of the tactical number system of German tanks and armored fighting vehicles.
- The history of Zimmerit, with description and list of patterns.
- Tank Combat Firing Methods
- 1943 Wa Prüf report on the problems associated with the increasing tank combat ranges.
- Panzer IV or Sturmgeschütz
- 1943 report on why the Pz Kpfw IV was superior to the Sturmgeschütz III.
- March Column Regulations
- 1943 regulations for the march column length and travelling speed.
Production and Distribution
- 1944 Arms Review
- The proposed future production of weapons for the German Army.
- Equipment Quality of the Waffen-SS
- A comparison of the armored vehicles received by the Waffen-SS, compared to those received by the German army.
- German Factory Map
- Map of German weapons factories.
- Uniforms of the German Armored Forces
- History, description and photographs of the uniforms of the German Panzertruppe.
- German Military Dictionary
- Dictionary of the German-language words used on this website.
- German Armor Myths
- Overview of many of the myths that exist about German Second World War armor.
- Rank Comparison Table
- Comparison between the Heer, Waffen-SS, NATO and Second World War US Army ranks.
- Writing German Letters
- Guide to write German letters for non-German keyboard users.
- German armor photographs (external link).
- Signal Gallery
- Gallery of photographs from Signal magazine articles.